This website (https://www.daishichi.com/, hereinafter referred to as "this site") is operated by Daishichi Sake Brewery Co., Ltd. Please read the following terms and conditions before using this site. Please note that these terms are subject to change without notice.
1. To use this site, it is necessary to access the web, but users shall prepare the equipment, software, communication means etc. necessary for their own cost and responsibility and properly connect and operate them.
2. We do not guarantee the services provided by or subsidiary to this site. In addition, we shall not be liable for any damages to users caused by the uncertainty of the services provided by this site or the suspension of services.
Handling of personal information
Intellectual property rights such as copyright
1. Documents, photos, illustrations, videos, music, software, etc. (hereinafter referred to as content) on this site belong to us. Use (including duplication, transmission, transfer, secondary use, etc.) without our permission is prohibited.
2. The rights regarding the trademarks, logo marks and trade names displayed on this site belong to us or their respective owners. Use of these without our permission is prohibited by the Trademark Law, etc., except when allowed by the Trademark Law and other laws, so please contact us in advance to obtain permission.
1. We carefully create and manage all the information posted on this site, but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
2. We may stop or suspend the operation of this site and change all or part of the information posted on this site without notice.
3. For any damage caused by the fact that the user has used this site or was not able to use this site for any reason, and any damage caused by unauthorized access by a third party, falsification of data, etc., we do not take any responsibility.
Compensation for damages
If any unauthorized access or data falsification by a third party is discovered by us, we will demand compensation for the damage incurred.
1. Link to this site
If you want to link to this site, please contact us [here] in advance regarding the operating entity of the linking site, the purpose of the link and the URL of the linking page. As a general rule, we will not contact you regarding the content you sent, but in some cases we may decline the link. Unless you have a specific reason for linking otherwise, please link in principle to the top page of this site.
2. Links from this site to outside the company
This site may link to sites of third parties other than our company. Please note that we provide such links for convenience only and are not responsible for the content of the linked sites. If you use the linked site, please follow the rules for its use.